Prentiss County School District 1:1 iPad Initiative
Prentiss County School District remains committed to the success and future of our students. One way to enhance student learning and success is through the use of technology and the different tools it brings into the classroom. All students Pre-K through 12th Grade will be assigned an iPad beginning second semester. Our 1:1 initiative has been in the works for a few years and we are very proud to offer this to our students. Click on the links below for iPad tutorials.
1. Adjusting Screen Options
2. App Multi-Tasking: Slide Over, and Split Screen
3. Care, Cleaning, and Basic Maintenance
4. Charging, Turning Off, Restarting the iPad, Home Screen, Dock, and Control Center
5. Connecting Bluetooth Devices and Keyboard
6. Connecting to Wi-Fi
7. How to access the Internet
8. Organizing Files with the Files App
9. How to use Mark-Up on the iPad
10. Saving Files to Google Drive
11. Screen Shots and Screen Recording
12. Turning the iPad on and off
Additional Technology Support
PCSD Technology Handbook
How to Become a Canvas Parent Observer
How to Submit/ Upload a Canvas Assignment
If you need further assistance, please contact your child's teacher or school administrator. To seek guidance from the district office, contact a staff member below.
Free Breakfast and Lunch
Prentiss County Child Nutrition will be serving free meals to all Prentiss County School District students for the remainder of the 2020-2021 school year. We will also continue sending home free meals with students on Thursday to cover virtual learning on Friday.